-->

Friday, October 1, 2010

Foodie Friday No.6

 
 
Welcome to the 6th Foodie Friday!

What is Foodie Friday? Well, it's a bit like a modern day recipe swap. We'll meet here each Friday to link up our recipes. Most weeks we'll have a theme, but sometimes, we'll do an all-out potluck. I'm open to suggestions as to what the next week's theme should be so feel free to leave those in the comments.

This week's a potluck week so link up whatever recipe you want.  Link up as many recipes as you want.  

I've got a lot on my plate today, plus, I haven't yet prepared two of the three recipes I was going to feature today (my parents provided dinner one night and we went out last night) so I'll do my FF feature post in a few days.

Alright peeps, let's link up!


1 crafty peeps said:

  1. This is my first Foodie Friday at The Speckled Dog, so thank you for hosting. Your caramel crunch sounds wonderful - I love anything with cashews!

    ReplyDelete